TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi SoCal Ttora. I'm Gary and I have a 07 Tacoma 4x4 and love to take it out to Big Bear and explore the trails. I dont have any special armor on it yet, so I haven't taken it on anything too difficult, but I'm hoping to get some rock sliders soon and then I'll be able to step it up a notch. It does have a Toytec 2.5" lift with BFG KM2's, Camburg UCA's, Cold air intake, Short-shift, Headers, and a Cobra 25WXST.

I'm hoping to make it to the Socal Takeover on 8/7(haven't registered yet). Are any intermediate trails scheduled?

Hope to see you guys on the trail!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Sparky! It's a bummer to hear about the 60 rig limit, but it's definitely understandable. I can only imaging the traffic on the trails if more cars were allowed. I may stroll up there anyway and hit up some trails that weekend anyway.

Hope to see more toyotas this time on the trails and not so many jeeps.

On future club runs, will there be any intermediate trails taken for us folk that don't have sliders yet?

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Hi Sparky! It's a bummer to hear about the 60 rig limit, but it's definitely understandable. I can only imaging the traffic on the trails if more cars were allowed. I may stroll up there anyway and hit up some trails that weekend anyway.

Hope to see more toyotas this time on the trails and not so many jeeps.

On future club runs, will there be any intermediate trails taken for us folk that don't have sliders yet?
You can still come p. Don't let the 60 truck limit scare you away. You'll have a great time and meet a bunch of great people. Come on up ad don't be shy.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
626 here... if you ever want to do some trails or azusa hit me up!
562 here... Azusa sounds good, I've never been to the San Gabriel OHV area. Every time I pass by, it's always closed. Are you going to the takeover?

·
Registered
92 Posts
562 here... Azusa sounds good, I've never been to the San Gabriel OHV area. Every time I pass by, it's always closed. Are you going to the takeover?
Wish i was but i work that weekend.

Let me know when you wanna make a trip to Azusa, Water is high right now so it would be a short day.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Im thinking about going up to Big Bear on the 22/23 if your interested

1 - 8 of 8 Posts