TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like more info
I am not as Hardcore as some of you, but I do the Martinez Cabin/Mill trip and Coke ovens
I would like some more info, and where to sign up. I might not camp, and might like to watch or take some moderate trails
LMK
David

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
People will be arriving all days, the actual event is officially Friday and Saturday with folks bailing out on Sunday. There will be plenty of people to do stuff with on Thursday afternoon, Friday and Saturday. See you there.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Westy said:
Is anyone planning to run Bad Medicine? I walked it last weekend and want to give it a run soon.
It can be arranged! :D

seriously though...............if I have enough people that want to run it on Friday after I lead a group through Overdose I don't see why we can't hit BM afterwards.

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
...if I have enough people that want to run it on Friday after I lead a group through Overdose I don't see why we can't hit BM afterwards.
Just make sure you have some Bon Jovi cranked up when running it! :xrocker:

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
4xClover said:
Just make sure you have some Bon Jovi cranked up when running it! :xrocker:
Damnit..............you always have to ruin my good time!!! :mad:

..............perhaps you would prefer "Dr. Feelgood" ;)

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
Damnit..............you always have to ruin my good time!!! :mad:

..............perhaps you would prefer "Dr. Feelgood" ;)
You find a trail named "Dr. Feelgood" and you can play that song. Now you can thank me for having both those songs in your head...you're prolly singing them right now. : :xrocker: :xozzy: :xrocker:

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
4xClover said:
You find a trail named "Dr. Feelgood" and you can play that song. Now you can thank me for having both those songs in your head...you're prolly singing them right now. : :xrocker: :xozzy: :xrocker:
....with them both going at the same time it's not so bad! :D

·
Premium Member
5,088 Posts
You ain't gonna make it anywhere, who are you kidding. You will be late as usual, or not show up at all :flipoff1:

Where is Jovan these days? I can't find him. Did he get run over by a roach coach?

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
:rolleyes: what are you talking about, i'm always on time guy! Jovan is down for a while, he's trying to fit larry's39.5 iroks in his piece :saw:

·
Registered
357 Posts
It can be arranged! :D

seriously though...............if I have enough people that want to run it on Friday after I lead a group through Overdose I don't see why we can't hit BM afterwards.
Alright Faux, got Friday off and I am game for Overdose ( I think...only walked the first half) and would defintely like to hit Bad Medicine as well.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts