TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you plan on sleeping more then 3-4 hours a night, Don't camp anywhere near the main camp ground. :lmao: If you have sensitive ears to stuff regarding batwings, donkeys, horses and overall nasty stuff. Stay away from the loud group making "ewww gross" comments.

This has been a public service announcement from your AzTTORA staff. :D

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
Crash said:
If you plan on sleeping more then 3-4 hours a night, Don't camp anywhere near the main camp ground. :lmao: If you have sensitive ears to stuff regarding batwings, donkeys, horses and overall nasty stuff. Stay away from the loud group making "ewww gross" comments.

:rofl::lmao::rofl::lmao::rofl::lmao:

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
Crash said:

You forgot to metion to those interested in the above mentioned that there will be a small admission charge at the gate! ;)

·
Registered
108 Posts
OK just so I get this right..........Do I want to stay left and go WAAAY back past where the ramp was for the "quiet" zone or do I want to stay up by the road where I was last year? I'll be pulling the 5th wheel out there on Wed and wont be able to move it until Carrie comes again on Sunday. Beer and campfire fun=GOOD staying up past 1:00am=NOT GOOD

REX

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
rexsname said:
OK just so I get this right..........Do I want to stay left and go WAAAY back past where the ramp was for the "quiet" zone or do I want to stay up by the road where I was last year? I'll be pulling the 5th wheel out there on Wed and wont be able to move it until Carrie comes again on Sunday. Beer and campfire fun=GOOD staying up past 1:00am=NOT GOOD

REX
Well...that really depends upon where we setup camp Thursday, but it will more than likely be where it was last year, meaning, you will want to go "WAAY back" to the left for the quiet zone! :D

·
Registered
676 Posts
rexsname said:

REX

that kind of sounds like you'd be where i was last year, by the poopers! it is quiet there though, except for the occasional toad, and or the duck talking. i never seemed to be downwind of the poopers either, or maybe i just got used to it.(because i live right by the border). YEAH THAT WAS FOR YOU FAUX. :D :lmao: :rofl: :xmoon:

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Counting down the days!

·
Premium Member
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
4xClover said:
Oh shit!!! :eek: I completely forgot about that!!! :rofl: :lmao: :rofl:
Who's going to be my next victim? :xdevil:

·
Premium Member
3,442 Posts
Dudes shoes were smoldering and the bottoms were gooey. LOL! OMG that is still funny. Az Rocks #1 was a good one.

·
Premium Member
9,048 Posts
WARTOY said:
...i never seemed to be downwind of the poopers either, or maybe i just got used to it.(because i live right by the border). YEAH THAT WAS FOR YOU FAUX. :D :lmao: :rofl: :xmoon:
LOL............I think I would rather sleep IN the porta-poty's than deal with the smell of El Paso if it still smells anything like the last time I was through there! :fart: :fart: :fart:

·
Premium Member
3,569 Posts
FAUX X 4 said:
LOL............I think I would rather sleep IN the porta-poty's than deal with the smell of El Paso if it still smells anything like the last time I was through there! :fart: :fart: :fart:
Isn't El Paso spanglish for "El Pass'o the Gas'o"? :D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts