TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently moved to the Denver area from phoenix. I have a 2001 tacoma I drive with many mods ranging from the supercharger with all the urd upgrades to the full floater rear axle. I also have a 2000 4runner that is stock the wife drives. Any questions just ask! I also rebuild shocks, so if you have any fox, king, saw, icon, radflo shock that you need rebuilt or revalved let me know.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks all!

I moved for the Wifes work and I was lucky enough to get back into a off road shop. Even if it is working on jeeps.

Wasn't there a huge influx of californians that moved to co in the 80's ca housing crash?

·
7,735 Posts
sounds about right... fuckin californians.

by the way, welcome. I sure hope you can find some trails that even come close to the playground you all have down there.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I recently moved to the Denver area from phoenix. I have a 2001 tacoma I drive with many mods ranging from the supercharger with all the urd upgrades to the full floater rear axle. I also have a 2000 4runner that is stock the wife drives. Any questions just ask! I also rebuild shocks, so if you have any fox, king, saw, icon, radflo shock that you need rebuilt or revalved let me know.
What part of Denver are you in? I'm going to need some help valving my Fox 2.0 coilovers this spring/summer.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Welcome to bi-polar, PMSing colorado!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome!!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
One of these days the club will hold a meet and greet at the Great American Beer Festival in Denver...and wear the club t-shirts!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts