TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats going on everyone! Just moved to Colorado Springs about 2 weeks. Looking forward to do some trail runs and some good camping! Too bad a lot of trails are closed as of now. Would love to do some snow wheelin. I've got quite a decent amount of spare time so if anyone wants to show me around some trails i'm game!

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Welcome, where'd you come from? We have another TTORA member moving from Texas, so this seems like the place to be. :D

If you need help with truck work (mechanical, paint/body) give a shout; we're here to help.

Good to see another Taco in a town plagued by Jeeps.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally i'm from Lake Tahoe area in California. 2010 I moved to WA State and was there for about 2 years. This time though i'm moving to CO from South Korea!! haha. Yeah i'm an army guy. Well unfortunately I sold the taco for a 2014 4runner trail. Needed more space...ha. So far it just has the 2.5in toytec level. BFG AT's 275/70/r17's go on next week with some american racing mojave's. Future mods...sliders for sure, maybe a light bar?

·
Registered
785 Posts
i may be making a run up and over mount herman on tuesday. Its an easy trail that pretty much anything can go up and over. just a nice view of the city and surrounding mountains for the holiday. we go up through monument, over the mountain, and out through woodland park. or taking a ride up and behind the air force academy may happen. you're welcome to join us if we go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts