TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i am new to the forum. Used to be on JeepForum.com. Let my 6" lifted grand cherokee go. Was sick of the problems & quality. Just got a new double cab 4x4 tacoma with all options. Feeling weird about it being so low.

I am just about to order a suspension system. What do you guys recommend for prerunning on weekends as well as road use? I have looked at Camburg, Chaos Fab & All Pro. I am looking to run 33-35 tires. The allpro set-up seems great for daily driving. So does the camburg stuff. Im confused! I have only had experiance with solid axles on jeeps!

·
Going John Galt
31,845 Posts
CunningLinguist said:
Hi i am new to the forum. Used to be on JeepForum.com. Let my 6" lifted grand cherokee go. Was sick of the problems & quality. Just got a new double cab 4x4 tacoma with all options. Feeling weird about it being so low.

I am just about to order a suspension system. What do you guys recommend for prerunning on weekends as well as road use? I have looked at Camburg, Chaos Fab & All Pro. I am looking to run 33-35 tires. The allpro set-up seems great for daily driving. So does the camburg stuff. Im confused! I have only had experiance with solid axles on jeeps!

search, grasshopper ;)

when you say "new" is that '07 or pre-'05 but 'new' to you? makes a big difference.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Definatly run the donahoe c/o with the total chaos uppers. youll only clear 33's though, and that's with trimming.

But do a search. there's a lot of info here.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts