TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm heading up to Colorado springs for college. Where in or around colo springs are there good trails? Thanks in advance.

Oohh. I forgot to introduce myself, I drive an 08 taco 4x4 rugged trail with 255/85/16 Cooper Discover S/T (real 33's :D:D). I'm going to UCCS for school. Hope to meet some of you uys while I'm up there.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
You're coming to a great place! The easy trails are up and down Rampart Range Road (behind USAFA). More moderate trails are off Old Stage and Gold Camp Road (south side of Pikes Peak) where you'll find FSR 379 and Saran Wrap. More awesome trails about two hours west on Hwy 24 out around Buena Vista. I have the trail books if you want to get together sometime and have a beer and look through them.

·
20,355 Posts
Welcome to CoTTORA. Like stated above the trails are to the west of town. some close, but most in the state are a little drive. You get used to it fast though. Hope to see you on the trail sometime soon.

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Welcome, and be sure to check the forums often for trail runs and general banter ;)

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Welcome, check out traildmamge.com for tons of trail listings if you haven't done so yet.

How'd you do your on-board air setup?

>>Dan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts