TTORA Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone my name is Daniel and i'm new to Cottora. I joined the ttora website looking for some new people to go wheeling with. When I figure out how to post pics, I will put up some pictures of my 4runner and dd truck.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Welcome to the forum Daniel.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi everyone, thanks for making me feel so welcomed. I'm would like to post some pics of my rigs for you to see but I'm not to sure how to do that? I have tried to do a attacment but I could not seem to get it to work for me. Would it be easier for me to set up a photo bucket account and then upload them or what? Any advice would be great thanks, Dan.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Yep, get a pic hosting account (photobucket, snapfish, picturetail etc...) and load your pics on that site. Then copy direct links and paste them here; should look like

Or whatever.com I'm not 100% sure.

Welcome at any rate; when are you going wheeling next?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks wakkjobb for you help i guess ill have to set up a photo bucket account. As for going wheelin I'm hoping some time this month. going to try and get my roll cage in my 4runner this weekend.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
That's quite a haul from Conifer to Penrose; when were you there and did you go with anyone?

Nice flex too... :cool:

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I love your runner!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Welcome!! Nice Looking runner!

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Runner looks pretty sweet!!!! Welcome!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks everyone for your replies. I can't wait to get out go wheelin soon. wakkjobb the pics of my runner were taken last june, my brother and i went down there and ran indy, plus liberty. I want to go back down penrose soon and run patriot.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts