TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone just got on here finally, been on marlin crawler for a few months and finally found my way here. I have a 85 single cab yota that i bought for 300 bucks when i first moved here. Pretty much stock 31in bfg mt, and a damn auto, but that is soon to change. looking for so people to show me around some of the trails, easy ones first since im stock. take it easy... o yea i just got out of the marines in oct. 2 tours in iraq and of course i was a truck driver....

·
Registered
390 Posts
usmcab35,
if ya ever see a black 3rd gen. 4Runner, roof rack, TRD wheels, custom bumbers, :driving: around town, say hi..

and Thank You, for your service :kewl: :clap:

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
The North Region Director is putting together a run for this coming weekend up near Georgetown or Estes Park. Check the Trail Run section.

·
Registered
4,300 Posts
hello :)
me and my hubby (tacotoy) aren't TOO far from ya, we're in Arvada.

welcome to the site. we're going camping this weekend with some wheeling (i think its easy from what people have told me) you should come, it'll be fun. you can meet us at our place and follow us out if you want Friday

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, I really want to get out on the trails, but trying to go thru this toy before i go out so im not a pain in the a$$ for who ever i got out with. Plus trying to find a locker....

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Hey we all have to start somewhere! We'll let ya know if a trail would be to overwhelming...

Many of us are headed to farmington next weekend but after thaty it is High time for a stocker friendly run...

Welcome and thanks a million for your service!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts