1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
A twin to my truck! Welcome! :D

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Welcome. Looks like you'll fit in GREAT with us. Get involved and you'll get known. (Join our Alphabet, and Drinking BS threads...)

Oh and TheFatKid (Brian) is the Bomb if you need any work done!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome to the area.

What kinda work do you need done?
Thanks all-

I don't need anything done right now, but for when the time comes. I do the fluid changes and minor stuff myself. I knew Toyota certified technicians in Phoenix that branched off and started their own garage; was hoping to find something similar.

·
Registered
15,034 Posts
Thanks all-

I don't need anything done right now, but for when the time comes. I do the fluid changes and minor stuff myself. I knew Toyota certified technicians in Phoenix that branched off and started their own garage; was hoping to find something similar.
Here is ours ... the knowledge of a whole team of Toyota techs wrapped up in one cool guy:

Welcome to the area.

What kinda work do you need done?
Brian works at Burt Toyota as a Master Diag Tech, we also have Darryl (blowntaco) that works at GO, and Jacob from Boulder Toyota.

Jacob's website is www.toycrawlers.com

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Welcome to Colorado! Brian is the answer on work needed. Green mountain is a nice place to live. We are considering a house there as well. Hope to see you on the trails soon. Check out the Plan a trail run. We have a whisky distillery tour coming up next weekend!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Welcome!! sweeet lookin truck, hope to see you on some trails soon :) Btw what kind of Cb's u runnin!!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Welcome to COttora. I live real close to Green mountain, it's a nice area. Hope to see you on the trail sometime!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Lakewood eh, dont forget to stop by Jose Osheas at 3rd and union, best margaritas ever! and free food during happy hour and after 10

and shameless self promotion, My family has a shop near I-70 and Ward road, been around about 20 years, trustworthy, good people. We work with Slee Off Road quite a bit too

Japanese Auto Service
http://japaneseautosvc.com/
Steve or Ross 303-467-0426

Look forward to wheelin with ya

1 - 20 of 21 Posts