TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been living in Colorado for around 7 years on and off and just got into wheeling about 2 years ago. I attended the Yota Jam last year an met a few people there. I'm currently in the process of getting a 7MGTE in the truck and will hopefully have it in by the spring. Here are some pics of my junk:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome! we wheeled together at the Jambo!

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Welcome, ran chinaman with you at Jambo. I was the guy who spotted and donated Trenion bearings to your buddy with dirtco's rig

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Welcome! Me, Quick Draw, and Goldfinger were on the chinamans run with you at Jambo as well!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome, ran chinaman with you at Jambo. I was the guy who spotted and donated Trenion bearings to your buddy with dirtco's rig
Ahh awesome, thanks for the help man! Volcom was also kind enough to trailer him back to camp. We put 6 shooters and trunion eliminator kit on there after that, shouldn't ever have that problem again.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Ahh awesome, thanks for the help man! Volcom was also kind enough to trailer him back to camp. We put 6 shooters and trunion eliminator kit on there after that, shouldn't ever have that problem again.
Right on, good to hear from you guys! We'll have the dates to this year's Jamboree out soon!

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Right on, good to hear from you guys! We'll have the dates to this year's Jamboree out soon!
I think they are out...I remember seeing Scotty post them on FB

·
Registered
1,500 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts