TTORA Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey all,

i come in peace.
my old rig got retired to trail only after a rollover on the trail, so i just bought a 2k7 taco prerunner. i decided to get the prerunner instead of the 4x4 to keep the new rig off the rocks, cuz i have terrible self control. its my DD, but i plan on doing a small lift and probly 33s maybe locking the rear end i dunno

i come from a jeep background, but the new Jeep vehicles are not up to my standard. the toy taco was exactly what i was looking for in a truck and i love it.

old rig

new rig

Keep wheelin
-Tim

·
Registered
456 Posts
Nice rig on both counts.....You're killing me though...33's and a locker and I wouldn't have any luck keeping the Taco off the rocks.

Oh and welcome to TTORA!!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
you screwed up...why not buy 4X4 if you want to wheel it?!?!?!

·
Registered
80 Posts
The problem you'll be faced with now is being stuck in the rocks w/o 4x4 and you'll be saying "why didn't I get 4x4?"

When that happens hopefully you'll have some other TTORA buddies around that can pull you out!

Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
The problem you'll be faced with now is being stuck in the rocks w/o 4x4 and you'll be saying "why didn't I get 4x4?"

When that happens hopefully you'll have some other TTORA buddies around that can pull you out!

Welcome to the club!
lol

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you screwed up...why not buy 4X4 if you want to wheel it?!?!?!
oh i dont plan on doing any heavy wheelin in the taco, i have only made one payment on it so far. i figured i MIGHT lock the rear just in case....

but the reason i didnt get 4x4 is because i have a crawler already, and i beat the hell out of it on the weekends...the taco is for DD duties, if its not 4x4 i wont be tempted....maybe

-Tim

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts