TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys...new to the club here. About time I found a yota club. All the other clubs talk about going out and never do it. Hopefully this is different. Anywho....Hope to see everyone on the trails with my Chevrolet powered yota!

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Welcome!

Yet another Texan to the boards, we're growing fast. The people here do actually go out and wheel, and with a chevy powered yota you must have one beast of a truck.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chevy powered Yota

Wish i knew how to post a pic with that comment. I'd give a sneak peek at the beast...and I mean Beast.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
finally another central texas members!

Welcome my name is Adam. For the most part we have a pretty steady and dedicated group that wheel. Can't wait to see your yota. If you need any help, pointer or have any questions please let me know.

·
Registered
181 Posts
You don't happen to drive a black older model yota with a V8 emblem on it do ya??

If so then yes...i have seen the "beast" around town and I must say nice f-ing truck.

Welcome to the club - another austinite :cool:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Close!!

Mine is all Black bedliner on outside with exterior roll cage with 100 HP Nitrous Chevrolet 4.3V6. V8 tends to break too many things, so I downsized to a V6. Wrong truck but close. Long travels springs with conversion Dana44's in the yota Axels, wench (lol - whoever gets that one) and many many extras. Crossover steering and all that other garbage that breaks when wheelin. The V8 goes back into it when my Rockwell 2 1/2 tons get here. By that time I should have my 85 4 runner finished as well. Anywho, as I mentioned, I hope that this is not a forum group like the last one I was in...they loved talkin about 4 wheelin' but never went out and did it! Go Figure!!! I think this is an active group and have been lookin around for some Toyota Enthusiasts. Thanks for the Welcome!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Photo

See if this thing works. The tires have been changed since that photo along with more and more mods. You guys know how it is. Always wanting mroe and more and more!!!

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Nice RIG!, did not realize that the photo you posted on the Clines' event was yours - - my bad.

WELCOME TO TTORA!

·
Old School
938 Posts
Welcome to the club...

This is one of the best clubs I have ever been in (since 2000 to be exact). There is always something going on. You will find a lot of good folks on here who like to wheel...

Currently my Taco is down but I hope to get it fixed soon as I am having wheeling withdraws. Plan to try and be more active in the future. Sadly I don't have Sat nights or Sundays off so I will have to try and stay local doing Fri runs or Sat during the day...

Anyways, good to have some fresh blood in the club. Welcome !!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts