TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys - I apologize in advance - cause Im sure many new users have asked this question.. but I dont see a search function on the site... and the threads I have seem dont seem to get specific or show many photos.

Just drove home an 07 quad cab long bed 4x4. While I am new to the forum, I had an 83 longbed, and a 01 extra cab - so Im not new to Toyota. It has the TRD Sport - so the 265/65/17's. I wanted to upgrade to some 15's and 31x10.50s - but have read that they wont fit. Sort of bummed about this, cause the 31,32 and 33's are so much less expensive then the metric versions... plus I like more rubber and less metal.

so... to the point... MY QUESTION~ I am going to unload the 17's and pick up some 16's... but what will fit?

265/75/16's - some threads on here say they will... others say they wont
What is a good offset to get a more aggressive stance without Sticking the wheels out so far it looks like Go-Cart. I have a really bad back problem... and just sold a lifed, locked, jeep for the added comfort of the toy... so lifting is not in the cards for this..

Any help would be really appreciated -- Thanks -- marc

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
265/75/16 will be fine......

there is a search function here.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any thoughts on Wheels? Backspace etc? Anyone have photos?

I just found the search - not having a lot of luck with it yet

1 - 3 of 3 Posts