TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Toyota 4X4 Truck fans!
Other that Linked-In this is my first forum that I have joined.

I have been a long time owner of Toyota trucks since 1982 (2 wheel, long bed, diesel). Loved that truck! Got 37 MPG. Owned a variety of 4X4s since including 4Runners. Truck before last was a '96' Xcab 4X4 I owned for 15 years and had 225k+ miles on it. I currently own a Black, 2000, Xcab, 4X4, SR5, V6, TRD with only 60K miles on it!

I am retiring soon, 251 days but who's counting ; ), and am looking forward to doing more 4wheelin than I have had time for in the past. My wheelin has been with standard unmodified Tacoma 4X4s. It is amazing what you can do with just that. Don't know if I will get into much modifying other that what I can find to better protect my bottom ; ).

I have benefited from this forum as a non-member looking for info on standard maintenance needs. Although not an auto mechanic, I went to school for it and have maintained my own vehicles and a few others for a long time. I hope I can contribute to this forum with advice, help, and experience.
Thanks for a great website!
Netracer7

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Howdy! Welcome to TTORA!!!
You definitely had a great collection of Toyotas... post up a pic of your current XCab.
Any plans on modifications... our CO Members are found in our State Section (near the bottom of the main forum).
Good luck, stay safe and see you on the trails.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts