TTORA Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! my name is Jay! I'm looking to make some new friends hear! I to day just finished A solid axle swap on my 95 Toyota pickup! this is the second Toyota I have owned. My other was a 90 with a ifs lift so I'm supper excited to see what it can! I live in Brighton co. I hope to meet some new friends to wheel with since as of now I have no friends with anything to wheel. I did all the work on my yoda my self with some guidance from Scotty at addicted off road! Hey is a grate guy and I could not have done it with out him! anyways thanks for having me here!!! Jay

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Welcome Jay! Got any pics of your tacoma?

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Welcome Jay, you'll love running with CoTTORA. We have fun and wheel a lot too!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do its pre tacoma. Let me post them!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[/IMG]
They where taken yesterday. I sold the 32s on it and have 35" km2s on the way its has a sas ,4" lift and 2" body lift that is coming off.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya it is for now I'm getting new rims with less back space. It is also on new springs with 6 miles or so. Hope it will settle down some. And if it is still to tall i'll pull the body lift.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL hope to see it one day. How often do u guys make it up? As soon as my tires get in I'm going to be buging to go. It's on jack stands in the garage right now cuz I sold my wheels and tires. It like having a new toy u can only look at but not touch.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cool let me know would love to go! I didn't think I would have my lift done till next summer. Got it done much sooner then I thought I would.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts