TTORA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name is Darrin, I own a 96 TACO reg cab and a 2002 Taco DBL cab. All my vehicles are Toyota's. I built up a 96 Cherokee Sport and had a lot of fun with it, so I am just lurking and getting an education on the do's and don'ts on what to do with my TACO's. Wife drives a Solara and I drive a Camry to work.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

Step ONE use the Search Button and Newbie Tech thread to see if your question has been asked and answered in the past. Now post a pic of your rides!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Welcome to the club man, I only have Toyota's too.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
so I am just lurking and getting an education on the do's and don'ts on what to do with my TACO's.
Do...

Wheel the farking things...

Don't...

be a mall queen...

Welcome to TTORA btw...

·
Registered
854 Posts
Name is Darrin, I own a 96 TACO reg cab and a 2002 Taco DBL cab. All my vehicles are Toyota's. I built up a 96 Cherokee Sport and had a lot of fun with it, so I am just lurking and getting an education on the do's and don'ts on what to do with my TACO's. Wife drives a Solara and I drive a Camry to work.
What part of Illinois? You should PM Bear and have him add you as a member of the Indiana chapter. If everything goes well with a job I interview for, I may be in Indiana myself! :D :D :D

·
always a Toyota lover at heart
1,114 Posts
welcome!
where in IL are you?
i am in the far west burbs
keep in touch

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
welcome...you sound rich!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts