TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up!? I just wanted to introduce my self. I traded in my Subaru STi in April for my 2007 Regular Cab Tacoma. I love my truck! I have have done a few trails here and have done some 4 wheeling in Moab with my Cousins (in their 4Runner). I plan to install a Magnaflow muffler in June, I already have it I just need to install it. My first major Mod is going to be either sliders or an ARB locker. I am leaning more towards the locker because it will help a lot more on the trails (hopefully I can do both around the same time).

Here are some pics of my truck and pics from Moab:

·
7,735 Posts
Welcome, weren't you going to try to make the Kelly flats run? there were so many of us, I can't remember if I met you out there or not.

PS. I'd go for the sliders first. Once you get the locker, you'll end up doing things that will put your rocker panels in harms way. Repairing the rocker pannels is a HUGE job (if it can be done at all). :2cents:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was going on the Kelly Flats run but I was also moving out that day so I couldn't do an all day run. I did try to go up to Chinns Lake tho but there was too much snow and I didnt want to get stuck. I also want to try and do as many runs as I can this summer :).

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Welcome! Yes as doug says, definitaly sliders first!!!! That truck it too purdy to nil the rocker panels!

We have a welder so we can help you weld the sliders on if you like.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts