TTORA Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone, i was just wondering if someone could give me a rundown on the toyota tacoma, going through the first year of production to the present and when certain options/models were introduced...known probems, etc. can anyone do this for me? i'd really apreciate it. thanks for any replies.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Wow, you just asked a question that there is a wholelot of info on, ill fill you in on a bit but some one else will chime in on the options and all that....The "tacoma" was introduced in 95.5. All trucks prior to that were just labeled Pickups,The body style stayed the same till 97, then in 98 the tacoma had a few minor body style changes in the front end, the grill most noticeable...That style stayed till 01 when a newer front end was introduced...Till 04, then in 05 the totally redesiged tacoma came out....

As far as options, i know the double cab came out in 01 and is still in the mix. All the options out there is tough to name....
I hope this helped alittle, probably not what you were totally looking for.

Pete

·
Registered
297 Posts
mcgill said:
hello everyone, i was just wondering if someone could give me a rundown on the toyota tacoma, going through the first year of production to the present and when certain options/models were introduced...known probems, etc. can anyone do this for me? i'd really apreciate it. thanks for any replies.
TTORA used to have a faq with just what you are talking about on the old site. I am sure that someone has a copy of it and will either post it or pm it to you. There is more than meets the eye......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.