TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up my name is andrew I'm new to the world of toyota's, just picked up a 87 4runner sr5, tell me what y'all think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
I think it needs armor, a SAS and to live at my house. :D

Pretty clean, how's the interior? Do you have any plans for it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As of right now I'm just working on getting all the little things up to par, oil pan leaks, rear pinion seal leaks, it's sitting less than half an inch from the bump stops on the front so the torsion bars need tightened, stuff like that

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Well, armor is a close second; first ought to be reliability. Make sure it can get to and from the trails in one piece... details like that.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Well, armor is a close second; first ought to be reliability. Make sure it can get to and from the trails in one piece... details like that.
NOOOOOOO, whats wrong with you? prioritise here ha ha. armor first, then worry about making it run. thats what i did lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol I don't have the money for that right now she is my dd and I have an 80 mile round trip to work everyday so running is quite important :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
6 Participants
Mustangtommy
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing