TTORA Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm Craig and I live in Colorado Springs. I guess I'm not entirely new to Toyota's as my wife has a Sequioa, but it's strictly grocery getter. I've had 4-wheel drives for most of my life, most recently an '02 Jeep Rubicon. Great vehicle, incredible off-road, but it got cramped feeling. So yesterday I got an '07 Double Cab Tacoma with the TRD OffRoad package and all the extras in Impulse Red. I'm looking forward to putting a lift on it (about 3") with the 285/75/16's that seem to work so well for everybody. A winch, front locker, and a few other odds and ends ought to keep me happy for awhile. I hope to see as many of you as possible out there on the trails! Try to keep the rubber side down :)

Craig

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome everybody. DriftinCO - thanks for the info on COTTORA (hadn't found that yet) and the pics! Hope to see you around town!

Craig

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
ChiliTaco
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing