TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this site but not to Colorado. I own a 2008 Toyota Tacoma TRD and live north of Denver. I have no idea what else to say. So ya.. hi!

This is my truck which will have been owned by me for a year, the first week of May 2012~! I love my truck soooo much.

(sorry for the size)
Taken March 20 2012

Some may know me as NewTacomaGirl off of TW, and introducing myself in this colorado thread.​

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
That's a pretty truck!!!

I know a guy that keeps tryin to get me on TW. Dunno his screen name. His name is Sean and he has a blue taco. Hes big in to bodybuilding.

By the way super white is the best color.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I like your truck, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The boulder thing, I can't remember the name but its by boulder. It was called canyon something I gotta check the thread.....:dunno:
Left hand canyon? I went there last week. LOTS of fun!

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's a pretty truck!!!

I know a guy that keeps tryin to get me on TW. Dunno his screen name. His name is Sean and he has a blue taco. Hes big in to bodybuilding.

By the way super white is the best color.
Yep, I know him. haha. kinda a ass but cool. ;P

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thats what I meant lol, I wanna go next week but never been ....so wondering who'd go, I think I should post this some where else :confused:
My friends Alex and Chris took me so I can ask them to show us where it is again. Cant make it up certain parts past one point, so if you wanna go we can plan a day and ask people to go or even post a event. Has to be a week in advance though so people can make sure they dont have school or work.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lol one of his friends said the same thing today!
haha well thats Sean for ya. He's cool though when he wants to be. haha.

where in gaymont are ya? im next to 66. havent met or seen anyone from here online pretty much. haha.

Stupid small pathetic @$$ town.. lol!

1 - 20 of 116 Posts