TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined last night. Heard about the Forum from a friend of a friend, Molly Houck. Planned on getting out to the event this weekend, but not sure if Molly is going to make it. I am still going and hope to meet up with more Toyota people!:)

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Hey Dave welcome to COTTORA! It was great wheeling with you yesterday. I am hoping you got some good pics because you were one of the only ones with a camera out. :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Dave welcome to COTTORA! It was great wheeling with you yesterday. I am hoping you got some good pics because you were one of the only ones with a camera out. :D

I think you've got the wrong Dave. I did wheel on Saturday, but did not even bring a camera. I was actually haoping someone got some pics of me.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
Welcome! Did you make Takeover? I saw a gray new style runner there with a rack.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Made it to the Takeover Saturday morning and ended up doing Tincup with great bunch of guys. I can't wait to do it again, but with some new mods:)

I have charcoal 2006 4 Runner with 33's and a Yakima roof rack. Pics coming soon, I promise.

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
I had the white sas'ed 87 with the soft topper. Saturday we were at carnage and cog most of the day and the rest of the time at camp. We may have crossed paths... I'm really ba with names tho

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Welcome! I'm just a few block from you.:D

·
Registered
13,296 Posts
Sorry I missed you David! But keep wheeling with these guys, cuz as I am sure you know now... they are a great crew! Did Laura make it out with you?

Oh and this is his rig ;)

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I think you've got the wrong Dave. I did wheel on Saturday, but did not even bring a camera. I was actually haoping someone got some pics of me.
Oh snap wrong person. Must have been Mike 88 Runner. Regardless great wheeling with you and meeting you.

·
Registered
397 Posts
He bashed the snow for us and recovered you from the 4ft snow drift :D.

Dave, have fun upgrading your T4R! Get some armor and start scraping it up!

·
Registered
438 Posts
Oh snap wrong person. Must have been Mike 88 Runner. Regardless great wheeling with you and meeting you.
Nope, I don't even own a camera. :) I don't remember anyone up on Tincup having one out.

And good to meet you this weekend Dave! Hope to see you on trails again.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Nope, I don't even own a camera. :) I don't remember anyone up on Tincup having one out.

And good to meet you this weekend Dave! Hope to see you on trails again.
Alright so I am all fawked up. :D I was there I swear just no pics to prove it. :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts