TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck is a 94 Xtra-cab, 22re (rebuilt, bored out with high flow head and hotter cam), W56 trans, 4.10's in the axles and Spartan lunchbox locker in the rear. I bought the truck 10 years ago as my first vehicle. It's gone through a couple major changes including all fresh bodywork and paint almost 6 years ago (now needs it again, thanks to PA winters :crying:) and is currently undergoing a SAS FINALLY. Here's some pictures of my baby/moneypit from its beginning till now.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Currently in the middle of installing Chevy 63's in the rear before getting the truck out for a shakedown/break-in run of all the new springs! The front axle has a HP Toyota 8" (4.10's out of an FJ80 for now) with ARP knuckle and hub studs, 30 spline chromo's, hi-steer, with 4" springs. The rear is the factory 8" with a Spartan lunchbox locker. This is the setup for now until my 37" (Trump Day) Pitbull Rockers come in haha. Then it's going to 5.29's in the axles with an e-locker out back and a HP Detroit up front. Want to get the springs broken in (and spread the cost out a little) while I modify the extra rear 8" housing for the e-locker I have sitting collecting dust at the house.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts