TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Why I am joining:
I have read several post on here to get advice or work on my truck yet never joined. I also have a few friends on here as well. I am interested in going on some of your 4 wheeling events as well as advice on mods as well.

About me:
My name is Matt and i am 24 years old, i live in San Diego, CA. I have a 2002 Tacoma TRD 4x4 with the TRD supercharger, TRD headers, & TRD exhaust (bought it like that) Since then i have only done the grey wire mod (thanks to you) and i plan on doing some suspension work in the near future.
My favorite place to go is Ocotillo wells to do some "froading" and some camping. But superstition is also a favorite.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Another CA guy?? What is the deal with CA and Tacoma's? Welcome, glad you joined. There are plenty of people from CA on the forum, you should not have a hard time finding people/events for wheeling. Sounds like you have a nice start on your truck already.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I am looking forward to going on some of the TTORA events. I am glad to hear that the CA chapter is big, so there should be tacos of all shapes and sizes.

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
Welcome to this part of the internet. If we had everyone that joined from SoCal in the last 3 weeks out on a real run, we would be shut down by the authorities for sure. Welcome, and hope to see you on a run soon....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
Animal
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing