TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've seen you guys around a few times, and my boss (wife) is always telling me I should try to hang with more Toy guys' ( :D , seems I'm always wheelin w/heeps ). I've currently got 2 Toy rigs, a 87 4rnr that's pretty much a truggy now, and a 90 4rnr. Either one will get me where I want to go, I just have to take the easy lines with the 90 (boss again).

I live about 20 miles from Moonrocks, about 70 from the backdoor of the Rubicon (Tahoma). Noticed a lot of the Northern Kali Chapter like our neck of the woods (no tree's though, so I don't know if you'd call them wood's).

Been to the Hammers twice, grew up in Death Valley (yah, I's be a dead valley dude), finished high school in Big Sky Country (Montana for all you for'nrs, guess I am one, as I never could do a sheep), and now live in Sparks (Reno) Nevada - ( Nah-vaa-dah ).

Been wheeling since I can remember (Dad had a J/Heep). I've had 5 different Toy's so far. 79 Hilux, 87 4rnr, 89 4rnr, 89 xtra cab, 90 4rnr. The 79 saved my life, rolled her down a mountain 36 times (sheriff's count) 700'. Still managed to reuse the drive train out of her though, Toyota Tuff.

Any way, here's a couple pic's of my Rigs, maybe I'll get the chance to wheel with a few of you soon.

Brian

Attachments

·
Registered
779 Posts
sweet! cool bio... haha death valley is an awesome place to visit but couldn't imagine living there! :eek:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Hello :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts