TTORA Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cheers! I'm from Alberta, Canada and own a '06 Dbl Cab 4x4. Modifications include: Donahoe coil overs and rear shocks, Deaver springs, 285/70 R17 Mud Terrain TA on Mojove teflon rims, air bags, canopy, Hannibal tent, Wilderness roof rack with Hi Lift, axe and shovel, Hella Rallye lights, generic flood lights on side, Magnaflow cat-back exhaust, K&N air charger, Demello hybrid sliders. So the truck is slowly coming. I have an ARB front bumper yet to be installed as I am waiting for the dosh to buy a proper winch. Then as the coffers allow, I would like to install lockers, a rear bumper, and some more expedition equip.
Has anyone installed the jba headers? And if so, what kind of performance gains have they noticed besides the "pimp my ride" sound? I am curious because I wouldn't mind a little more mid-range torque, but was wondering if this mod would be cost effective.
Thanks for all the insight on these threads, and I look forward to the many discussions I know we will all have!

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
:worthless
I'm calling :bs: He has every mod that we all dream about. The biggest :bs: is it's an 06. Even if I won the lottery I would not have all these mod's. If I'm wrong I will be the first to apologies. another reason I'm calling :bs: is: Hi Lift, axe and shovel, Hella Rallye lights, generic flood lights on side. Like I said, If I'm wrong I will say so!
:worthless

·
Registered
215 Posts
x999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999
on those pics...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm having problems navigating this picture stuff, so I apologize if the previous post is buggered up. I have no idea how that thumbnail showed up, and why the pictures aren't showing. I am an ass:confused:

·
Registered
741 Posts
I'm having problems navigating this picture stuff, so I apologize if the previous post is buggered up. I have no idea how that thumbnail showed up, and why the pictures aren't showing. I am an ass:confused:
you can use the test zone area if your not sure, and use photo bucket for real easy picture uploads

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
another reason I'm calling :bs: is: Hi Lift, axe and shovel, Hella Rallye lights, generic flood lights on side.
I will keep my word. I apologize for my response to your thread. Sorry bro wheeler. You where right.
/r
gsmsnuffy

1 - 12 of 12 Posts