TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm guilty of of not registering for at least 3 years after forgetting old email username . not new to offroading or Toy's. Cleghorn is nearly my backyard and have wheeled every trail both directions .2n17x John Bull on 30's! lots of undercarage carnage to prove it. I like that TTORRA is active, and Toy focused.I'm looking forward to wheeling,and meeting people with this same intrest ...Mike:welder:

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm guilty of of not registering for at least 3 years after forgetting old email username . not new to offroading or Toy's. Cleghorn is nearly my backyard and have wheeled every trail both directions .2n17x John Bull on 30's! lots of undercarage carnage to prove it. I like that TTORRA is active, and Toy focused.I'm looking forward to wheeling,and meeting people with this same intrest ...Mike:welder:
Welcome...............back!
Hope you can join us: http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=230257

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome ... unless some unforeseen problems i will be on Cleghorn trail tonight . might even get Some Sushi ,and meet some members over there ! its so cool that there are real trail runs going on here !:D

·
Registered
312 Posts
Another Welcome from the So Cal Group. Have fun on the night run.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts