TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
I don't see the PSI or HP ratings for this one. Did it say if it could operate an impact wrench?

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
No I don't think it would have enough juice for impacts or even a tire. It is used mainly for Brad nailer, staplers, and finish nailers and other pnuematics that don't require a lot of air.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
98taco4x said:
No I don't think it would have enough juice for impacts or even a tire. It is used mainly for Brad nailer, staplers, and finish nailers and other pnuematics that don't require a lot of air.
I agree...no way in hell would that air up my 36" Irok

That is a cool tool though.....now I can shoot all my friends with brad nails when I get bored :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
98taco4x said:
X2 but that would be nice to have for a brad nailer (but would probably be a pain in the a** to get tank filled vs. a compressor).

·
Administrator
95.5 Tacoma
18,421 Posts
Thats pretty cool. Really limited use though, due to the volume. I'm sure freezing would create an issue with the regulator.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I saw this the other day. For someone that does only little things here and there its perfect. Like airing up bicycle tires or blowing out things. For a bicyclist this would be perfect. Should last them ages and it would still be ten times better then a compressor to them.

Remember guys they do make tools that are for the average person which are not for us.

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
Yeah probably would work great for bicylces and Motorcyles.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Did the literature for this tank say what the tank was rated for ie how many psi/ liters of CO2 it would hold? I imagine to make it affordable, its not filled to a psi greater than about 2200psi. That would tell you how many tires you could fill with it.

I have seen some small tanks about that size proofed to ungodly psi, but they were not cheap, they were used for paint ball.

Wally

1 - 11 of 11 Posts