TTORA Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
146 Posts
Thats one hell of a departure angle!! :eek:

If you ever need a parts hookup, I go to church with a fella who deals stricktly in MB and early CJ parts. He's got a warehouse full of old MB's, 2-1/2 & 5 ton trucks. He deals mostly on the east coast, but does business nationwide.

931 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
M.martian said:
What on earth did they do to lengthen that. Looks great other than the huge butt. :p
They purchased it from a dealer in town here and it has lived here all its life. The rear extension was a dealer option that was on it when purchased new. They made all sorts of farm add-ons, that is just one of them. For any type of off-road use it is not good, but to someone that restores old jeeps to showroom, it could be worth quite a bit as some of the items such as that are getting hard to find.

931 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
boophoenix said:
Is that the plate that says max speed 45mph down hill in picture DSCF3676.JPG? It's been probably 20 years since I was in my uncles so don't shoot me if I am rembering incorectly.
Something like that. Check pics 3655 and 3656 for a closer shot. I think the max speed on the plates is like 50.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts