TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A new site from old friends! :)

Due to popular request we have finally opened our Toyota hard parts catalog online at www.toyotapartsales.com !

This provides application and wholesale pricing for all Toyota mechanical parts as well as body parts!

Now, if anyone has a question on the wholesale price of a part or which part you need for your specific application you can access all the information online!

In addition to hard parts, there is a catalog for Genuine Toyota Accessories as well!

As always, if you don't see it, ask!

The site is fully functional in Spanish as well, so I would appreciate anyone fluent to please review it and let me know of any issues with that function.

I would like to thank everyone here whose input helped get this going. Since the sight is new, I would greatly appreciate everyone taking a moment to hop on and try it out. Please let Barb know via email at email [email protected] of any glitches, flaws, questions or suggestions you may have.

Thank you for all your support!

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Chris,
I know the prices are already rock bottom but just wondering if mentioning TTORA was worth anything anymore?

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bb609 said:
Chris,
I know the prices are already rock bottom but just wondering if mentioning TTORA was worth anything anymore?
In general, no. I ask that you still do, however, as I have specials on the board occasionally that are different from the website. It also helps me track TTORA business so that when it comes time to submit an advertising budget I have concrete numbers to justify continued sponsorship of TTORA and events.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I used it about two weeks ago for some HL brackets, new grill, and a LC locker switch.

You have KILLER prices.

Thanks Chris!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Chris,
As for your advertising budget - Barb got me a TRD trans fluid cooler overnighted for less than local pick up!!!

Super stuff... Now that I am officially SoCal - can I still shop with you guys!?!

·
Cracker
5,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BigDaddyToy said:
Chris,
As for your advertising budget - Barb got me a TRD trans fluid cooler overnighted for less than local pick up!!!

Super stuff... Now that I am officially SoCal - can I still shop with you guys!?!
Absolutely Paul! :)
Hope you get settled in well, and thanks for the bump!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts