TTORA Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a new 2012 PJ 18' C5 Carhauler on Monday to haul the runner around with.
18' with 2' dove with rear slide in ramps
Grey Powdercoat
5200 lb axles...

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep!! The used trailer prices we not too far off new so I decided to just go that route and get exactly what I wanted.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Damn! Big balling! Don't make fun of the junk I drag out!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn! Big balling! Don't make fun of the junk I drag out!!
haha I won't... I was dragging a piece out there last year. If you remember one of the damn boards broke and we had to winch to 4runner back on the trailer and fixing it...haha

It could have been some money well spent on the runner but now I have a solid trailer for years to come

·
7,735 Posts
that looks almost exactly like the one I have sitting beside my house (tho it's not mine)... I was thinking of going the same route when it comes time to buy my own. Nice selection.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have just borrowed trailers in the past... finally got my own now

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Nice trailer!!!! I really need to buy one as well. I borrow my dad's and it gets old after a while. He's got his project CJ-8 body sitting on it and I haven't been able to borrow it the last 4 wheeling trips.

I really like those rear swingdown jacks. I end up putting jackstands under the rear of mine when I load my 4Runner. I've already lost one jackstand, forgot it was back there and just drove off. The 5200lb axles is a wise choice also! Are PJ trailers local in Colorado?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice trailer!!!! I really need to buy one as well. I borrow my dad's and it gets old after a while. He's got his project CJ-8 body sitting on it and I haven't been able to borrow it the last 4 wheeling trips.

I really like those rear swingdown jacks. I end up putting jackstands under the rear of mine when I load my 4Runner. I've already lost one jackstand, forgot it was back there and just drove off. The 5200lb axles is a wise choice also! Are PJ trailers local in Colorado?
Yea rear jacks come with when you upgrade to 5200 lb axles.
PJ trailers is not directly local to Colorado but theres a few options in the front range to buy them. I was originally looking at Murdochs Trailer around Loveland; (http://www.murdocktrailers.com/) then ended up buying from PJ trailer factory in Berthoud.
http://www.utilitytrailerscolorado.com/
That's a really nice trailer!
Thanks Dan!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts