TTORA Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I need money for christmas presents so I have to let this go

Brand new TRD Headers that were supposed to be installed on my 02 tacoma dbl cab. PN: 00602-17141-007 I paid 900 + shipping awhile back, but since I need the cash they will be going for $700 + shipping. Local pickup in socal, 91789 is available. Please email me at [email protected]

-Stephen

·
Registered
269 Posts
How about an idea for shipping to 56621. I have been looking for headers. I was told that the JBA headers are better than the TRD ones. Is this true? Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shipping will be $35. I don't know about the JBA headers as I haven't tried them. I personally went with the TRD's because I didn't want to have to worry about any fitment issues when installing them.

-Stephen

·
Registered
180 Posts
got any pictures of them?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No I don't have pics of it. For some reason my digicam won't connect to my computer anymore. Besides all you would get is a picture of the TRD box

-Bluefire

·
Registered
180 Posts
Bump good deal.

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts
Bluefire said:
No I don't have pics of it. For some reason my digicam won't connect to my computer anymore. Besides all you would get is a picture of the TRD box

-Bluefire
If you haven't opened the box... how do you know you even have headers in there ?

$ 700.00 for just a box would suck... :D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh the box has been opened, but has since been taped back up. I didn't really feel like tearing it open again. Maybe if I can get my damn camera working, i'll open it up and get some shots of the headers and hardware

-Bluefire

·
truck ~n~ tow
10,917 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Is 700 the lowest you'd take?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
relisted since last one got hacked. By the way if anyone still wants it for $730 shipped in the U.S. i will gladly end the auction early

1 - 15 of 15 Posts