TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everybody!
Just picked up my new reg cab 4x4 this Tuesday, and took 'er for a spin in Richloam this morning. I was by myself, so i took all the bypasses around the sticky stuff, but i still got a pretty nice taste of what this thing can do in stock form. Man, what a BEAST! I had no problems what so ever going through whatever i pointed at, and had a blast running the sandy trails in the eastern section. i picked up a few scratches crawling through the forest, but I've been psyching myself up for the past 2 months so i wouldn't care about them. still hurts deep down inside me though. good stuff, cant wait until the next run!

First carnage! The skid plate is shifted a bit, came down hard while running through a mud pit with no bypass. She held up though! :saw:

Coming back, taking a less aggressive line.

Hope to see y'all soon!
-Tim

·
Registered
370 Posts
Wheeling on a Thursday!...what the hell? I'm jealous cause i can't go. I can see I'm gonna have to start using some of my sick days. Those are some awesome pictures by the way. Add another newb to the group!! WELCOME, can't wait for the next run either.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Nice truck. We will have to out again sometime soon.

·
Registered
249 Posts
another pretty one dang mine keeps look worse and worse and where are those pics ben

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
tractionpatrol said:
another pretty one dang mine keeps look worse and worse and where are those pics ben
Trying to get them posted now. Should have them up soon.

·
Registered
235 Posts
2Tense said:
Very nice Snook2222, welcome to TTORA!
How long before you do some modifications?
Here's some ideas to get ya going,
06' Reg. Cab
Man after lookin at some of those we need to talk when I get moved back. There are a few ideas there that I just need to see in person. Now if I could only figure out this whole job situation I could get there a lot faster

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Chaz, I've been eying your truck for a while now. Very nice stuff. Plans for the near future are a 3 inch lift of some sort, not sure if I will go with spacers or a spring/shock combo. I can get ahold of a set of black steel 265/70/17" FJ wheels/tires pretty cheap, that should take care of a few clearance worries until the lift is installed, plus look bad-ass. I immediately need to come up with an alternate mounting point for the trailer harness hookup, I bent that to hell somewhere along the line as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts