TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my tube bumper finally finished thanks to j-fab .

I will have final pictures tomorrow with it completely painted and the winch hooked back up.

·
Premium Member
5,584 Posts
looks good, might consider later down the road having something put from the sides back to the winch mounting area to protect that area. If you hit one ledge wrong it will make for a long day.

·
Registered
473 Posts
hey

Is J-fab somebody on here? Would he build me a bumper for a decent price?
-Dan

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
[duma]
1,123 Posts
nice bends, it's great to see more of Jayce's metal work!

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Great looking bumper there Adam. Hey I emailed you my photos of your bumper. let me know if you got them. There was 10 photos total.

Jayce for you that do not know, made my tool box, bed bar and bed rail.
My website write up on Jayce's custom tool box.

Plus, during Adam's bumper build, Jayce welded on my CBI Frame reinforcements.
TTORA write up on welding CBI's frame reinforcements

Like Adam stated, Jayce is extremely busy with is metal fab shop, he is either making stuff or out at a job site doing estimating. But just PM or email him and he will contact you. If you can't get with him, tell Adam or myself and we will get with him.

He is a great guy, straight shooter and no BS excusses, oh yeah he is also one hell of a welder. :welder:

·
Registered
473 Posts
yeah

Ok cool. I've seen pics of your toolbox before, just couldn't remember who made it. Looks nice by the way. I'm really debating if I want to make my own front bumper, it's good to know there's somebody around here that can make me one if I decide to go that route.
-Dan

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok cool. I've seen pics of your toolbox before, just couldn't remember who made it. Looks nice by the way. I'm really debating if I want to make my own front bumper, it's good to know there's somebody around here that can make me one if I decide to go that route.
-Dan
dan,

So have you signed up for Tx-takover ? Its going to be our biggest one yet. cool prizes and some good wheeling. you should register http://www.tacomaterritory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68758

can't wait to see you out there, you can check my bumper out and get a good look at the awsome work jayce does.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts