TTORA Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
mandzach said:
Findlay Toyota has a new Tundra AC 2wd on the lot.

They also have (2) new TRD SE FJ's [the all black is bad-ass] one was lifted with DR's.

Toyota took the '07 Tundra back today. The regional manager for the Denver Region Toyota loaned us two of them, an SR5 and a Limited-loaded up w/ nav. Both of which were actually the new D-Cab, there won't be an access cab anymore.
There will also be the Crew Max (taking the place of the current D-Cab) as the Big truck!
We already have our allocation from Toyota on the new Tundra, delivery next month.

And as for the Black on Black TRD SE FJ Cruisers, the one with the Hoe's on it, was a customer's. He just bought it, and we put on the lift. We are also Donahoe Racing distributors! :D

By the way, if anyone ever needs anything, like I said many times, just PM me or give me a call. A call is better, as I don't have time to hop on here while I'm at work right now. A lot of you have my number already, if not, PM me, and I'll get it to after I get home.
Robert :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my034runner said:
And as for the Black on Black TRD SE FJ Cruisers, the one with the Hoe's on it, was a customer's. He just bought it, and we put on the lift. We are also Donahoe Racing distributors! :D

By the way, if anyone ever needs anything, like I said many times, just PM me or give me a call. A call is better, as I don't have time to hop on here while I'm at work right now. A lot of you have my number already, if not, PM me, and I'll get it to after I get home.
Robert :D
Ya I know you guys deal DR - I purchased my truck from you and had the DR package installed and carried in the TC arms and Vic installed them also. :)

Robert, Is your 4runner the one in the lot with the front ARB?

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
mandzach said:
Ya I know you guys deal DR - I purchased my truck from you and had the DR package installed and carried in the TC arms and Vic installed them also. :)

Robert, Is your 4runner the one in the lot with the front ARB?

My034runner is the black one that you can see in the banner above. I don't have an ARB bumper. I have a far far superior ShrockWorks custom front bumper! :D :xpimp: :xdevil:

·
Registered
84 Posts
My034runner, if the Toyota dealership instals the lift components (Dr CO's, UCA's, rear res, and springs) will they still honor the warranty?
My 06 Taco DC is getting this set-up this weekend so maybe it would be wise of me to let Reno Toyota do the instal instead. What do you think?

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
tcummings said:
My034runner, if the Toyota dealership installs the lift components (Dr CO's, UCA's, rear res, and springs) will they still honor the warranty?
My 06 Taco DC is getting this set-up this weekend so maybe it would be wise of me to let Reno Toyota do the install instead. What do you think?

You might want to check with the Reno Toyota first.
The store will not warranty the DR parts, DR doe's, our store will warranty our work. But you can't warranty replaced parts under Toyota's warranty, because they're replaced.

Also, not all Toyota stores are doing this. We are doing it, because I pushed the issue, now we're doing them every day.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my034runner said:
You might want to check with the Reno Toyota first.
The store will not warranty the DR parts, DR doe's, our store will warranty our work. But you can't warranty replaced parts under Toyota's warranty, because they're replaced.

Also, not all Toyota stores are doing this. We are doing it, because I pushed the issue, now we're doing them every day.
Check on that again, Andre in parts swore to me all the parts are covered because DR/Deaver offer a lifetime warranty so the dealership would just swap out my parts if something failed.

·
NVTTORA Ex-Prez....
6,442 Posts
mandzach said:
Check on that again, Andre in parts swore to me all the parts are covered because DR/Deaver offer a lifetime warranty so the dealership would just swap out my parts if something failed.

That's still the manufacturer warrantying their parts, Not Toyota. Again, we have our own deal worked out with DR, but I don't know what Reno Toyota is doing. If you want to drive on down here, then we can take care of it for you. :xpimp: :xdevil:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
3 Participants
my034runner
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing