TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im going to buy chaos UCA'S and the extended DR coilover's. other than the Tacoma Steering Rack Urethane Bushing Replacement Kit, are there any other things i need to do to my trucks alignment or anything so i can ensure that nothing goes wrong after the installation?

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
HBtaco said:
so im going to buy chaos UCA'S and the extended DR coilover's. other than the Tacoma Steering Rack Urethane Bushing Replacement Kit, are there any other things i need to do to my trucks alignment or anything so i can ensure that nothing goes wrong after the installation?
What are the specs on your truck? Year, type, etc. As far as replacing those parts, just a good alignment after, and you should be all good....

·
Registered
718 Posts
install everything and take it into the alignment shop. they should know how to do everything there, and you shouldnt have any problems.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
x3 good alignment=no probs

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
03 pre-runner ext cab, 2.7 litre 2wd

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
x3? where is that?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do i need to do anything to the gear ratio or anything like that?

·
Registered
629 Posts
Since your in HB...I highly recomend Dave's Frame & Allignment Shop on Gothard for your allignment needs. (It's only around $50) :)
Dave does good work.

Good luck,

John

·
TTORA SoCal
1,976 Posts
HBtaco said:
x3? where is that?
he was agreeing with the other 2 posts- x3...........You don't have to worry about anything with gears. Just get it aligned after, and everything will be fine

·
Registered
455 Posts
if you're changing tire sizes then you would need to worry about possibly re-gearing. But if all you are doing is the lift you will be good to go after a good alignment. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts