TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you have noticed, Sierra Expeditions is transitioning to our new website. We welcome your feedback. Our goal was to increase the security, make room for additional products, and make it easier to search for products. Although we are not 100% loaded to where we want to be, the security measures are in place and beyond our expectations. We hope to have the transition 100% complete by the end of this week.

Current list of known Issues:
  • Multiple product posts. (I have some sort of coding error pulling some products twice in one category).
  • Manufacturer list not alphabetical on some browsers
  • Failed "UTF-8" encoding (this one might take a while for XHTML)
  • Header image too short on the left.
Please let us know your thoughts, opinions and what you all think and what would make it easier for you.

Thanks!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Looks great....did a quick browse through and didnt notice any other obvious issues. Will let you know if i do find any though when i browse some more.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Amigo!

Only other issues at this point is some products in the wrong categories, but that fix will come with the next upload batch in the next few days.

It's been a total pain upgrading the site, but it looks so much better and the security measures are now beefed up to protect the users even more makes it all worth the time.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
X2 - looks good, ez to see what's fer sale.

I would / will buy from your online store in the futrue.

Thanks!

I just want to make sure that you all understand that I am not trying to sell, but get input from you all.

Thanks for the input, keep it coming!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts