TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed new winch & brush guard. Its a Dayton Winch I got for free. Has anyone heard of Dayton and if so is it any good. Its a 6000lb single line and 12000lb double line rated winch. I made the mounting bracket:welder: . I still need to wire it and wire up the lights too. The lights I got at Walmart $16ea. The KC grills are from a past truck.

·
Registered
718 Posts
shinny!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK I'll throw some dirt on it. Its new give me a brake. LOL!!:D

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
I'm BLIND, turn that thing off!

Dayton is the brand that Grainger sells... if nothing else, parts, etc. will be easy to come by. From the pics, I don't recognize the winch as a knock-off of HF/Milemarker/etc... Hope ya never need it! (meant in a good way)

·
Registered
80 Posts
Chrome will get ya home !!

I've never used my winch on myself--- always to get other people unstuck/rolled back over ! (and for vehicle recovery at comps)

BUT-- keep an eye on the left frame horn-- the frame WILL crack !!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Damn thats one clean rig you have there. Looks like a pavement queen. You def. need some dirt! congrats. :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damn thats one clean rig you have there. Looks like a pavement queen. You def. need some dirt! congrats. :)
It's not always a pavement queen. :rolleyes: lol And in the winter its covered with mud from where my Daughter keeps her horse, We call it the mud bowl ranch!!!

My Wife says the pic with the star burst looks like a Orbits commercial, all dirty but a great smile.:D "DING!"

1 - 9 of 9 Posts