TTORA Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any plans to do any trails and camping this New Year’s Eve/day? I want to make some plans but I’m fairly new to the area and don’t know of any good spots to go and don’t know anyone else with a truck to go tag along with and would prefer not to go solo... So anyone have plans or want to make plans? Or any good suggestions for a winter wheeling camp out? I was thinking mountains around big bear, maybe desert (wish I could have made it out to the last group trip), or maybe a quick northern Baja trip. I’m open to all suggestions as I’m still learning this area.

Cheers

·
Registered
7 Posts
Anyone have any plans to do any trails and camping this New Year’s Eve/day? I want to make some plans but I’m fairly new to the area and don’t know of any good spots to go and don’t know anyone else with a truck to go tag along with and would prefer not to go solo... So anyone have plans or want to make plans? Or any good suggestions for a winter wheeling camp out? I was thinking mountains around big bear, maybe desert (wish I could have made it out to the last group trip), or maybe a quick northern Baja trip. I’m open to all suggestions as I’m still learning this area.

Cheers
Check out T4R.org socal section. We have a new years run.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
MACRunner
TTORA Forum
TTORA forum is the best Toyota off-road club around. We are nation wide with chapters in most states. Come in and discuss Tacoma, 4Runner, Highlander, & TRD models.
Full Forum Listing