TTORA Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
What do you think of Skys kit? I was lookin into possibly gettin it a while ago, but decided not to.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What do you think of Skys kit? I was lookin into possibly gettin it a while ago, but decided not to.
The parts:
Its is a very complete kit for a great price. The problems I had were the shock hoop attachment point was drilled too big for the bilstein they provide. The steering shaft was too long, the draglink from the steering box to the knuckle was too long, I had to cut the steering box attachment plate/ frame reinforcement plate to fit the steering box on, there were zero instructions and I had to call to find out about a couple pieces, cutting into the frame for the frenched hangers was scary.

The Quality:

Everything was well made and seemed to be very good quality, it has held up to a couple abusive trail rides so far. I am very happy with the purchase and would recommend them to anyone. They were helpful everytime I called and had a dumb question too. Of course now that trail gear has a for real complete kit with axle and everything, i would have bought theirs instead of using a d44 and sky.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts