TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Retired
Joined
·
4,641 Posts
blown4runner said:
Dan's power steering pump... I have to figure out how to link up the albums, long story... I have a crap load of pics
LOL

I see that you dawned some gloves for working with the PS fluid. Good thinking!
 

·
Retired
Joined
·
4,641 Posts
blown4runner said:
yeah... years of wrenching makes getting dirty less and less fun... lol, I am sure you know all about that
Not quite yet, but I did like the abundance of gloves they gave us at the dealership, though the latex can't keep you from cutting or burning yourself :rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AK98Taco said:
Not quite yet, but I did like the abundance of gloves they gave us at the dealership, though the latex can't keep you from cutting or burning yourself :rolleyes:
yeah, but strangely it can keep all the blood from the cut inside the glove... I don't know how many times I've cut my finger and not the glove... strange
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,793 Posts
blown4runner said:
yeah, but strangely it can keep all the blood from the cut inside the glove... I don't know how many times I've cut my finger and not the glove... strange

insert some scientifical explanation as to how the breaking point of latex is actually higher than our skin so you could actually cut yourself within the glove before it will cut the glove...... bla bla bla
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,793 Posts
at least i didn't actually use any scientific words lol...... hey in your vast toolbox of junk do you have a non-starting solenoid rated at 80A or better? lol i figured i would ask since apparently if you leave a starting solenoid on then it will just weld shut
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tacotoy said:
at least i didn't actually use any scientific words lol...... hey in your vast toolbox of junk do you have a non-starting solenoid rated at 80A or better? lol i figured i would ask since apparently if you leave a starting solenoid on then it will just weld shut
dude, what do you think I am... a walking parts counter... but no, really, sorry I don't have whatcha looking for.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,048 Posts
tacotoy said:
at least i didn't actually use any scientific words lol...... hey in your vast toolbox of junk do you have a non-starting solenoid rated at 80A or better? lol i figured i would ask since apparently if you leave a starting solenoid on then it will just weld shut
cmon what do you think yota is like our parts dept, lol maybe she has as many parts as our techs do, lmao
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
965 Posts
blown4runner said:
I'm sure you guys have heard enough about this trip, but here's some more pics from:

[/QUOTE]


i like this one
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,296 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,793 Posts
Vic stuff said:
cmon what do you think yota is like our parts dept, lol maybe she has as many parts as our techs do, lmao
i was hoping for option 2 lol..... besides its easier to fix something without going thru parts anyways lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,793 Posts
blown4runner said:
what other things....? :eek: This sounds like it is going to the bad place, and well ya'll know where I stand and that is a very scary place... hee, hee

uh aren't you the gutter anyways? lol or are you the bad place. all i know is that 2 of my 3 sisters are evil so ya lol
 
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Top