TTORA Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I haven't seen this topic yet.

What are your New Years Plans? Where are you going to be when the Ball Drops?

Well here is what I am doing...
I'll be at the only bar in Southern MD with a 6am Last Call... and I'll also be the sober one too...
Its because I have to work a show (I run sound for bands) at a bar in Loveville, MD called Brewski's (its on Rt5). There is going to be 3 live bands playing (2 of which are good friends of mine): Anomaly and Justin Myles... The opening act is a group called Kneel to Zod.

Edit: * I do NOT work for Brewski's* I am independent from the bar; I am work with the bands.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Ttora Party At The Sausage House In Santa Rosa!!!! not my house but I am invitin wicked people... ahhahaha :D

·
Registered
717 Posts
Fuck Ya!!! its going to be awsome, you better get your ass down here soon, i cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
The Professor™ said:
Drinkin. More than normal.

i like where your head is at :D i'm warming up now...making a practice run

plan on drinkin beer at the infamous sausage house when we wake up (thinkin about setting my alarm for 6am, but pretty sure that won't happen.) then going out to dinner and drinking wine because wine is beautiful and then drinkin more beer after dinner

i got sick of my job, so i quit it. i had to pick a date to quit so i made it BEFORE new year's eve so i didn't have to work and could hang out with my buddies :) :) :)

yee haw ;)

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I need to get a fuckin job. Why am I having so much trouble? Hopefully the haircut will help me lol. Took about 4 of 7" off lol.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
If the weather is good our cul-de-sac will shoot fireworks off, drink and then start celebrating my birthday.

·
NorCal Chapter Pres
12,206 Posts
Going to my brothers house with my girl and my best buddies to get trashed, and then leaving late the next day, haha.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
CWest said:
Ttora Party At The Sausage House In Santa Rosa!!!! not my house but I am invitin wicked people... ahhahaha :D
I for one will be there. You better look out for the little black yota in the front yard, as in, mine looks like a damn car next to all the other lifted vehicles at the sausage house. It doesn't look like much but its got it where it counts. HA HA!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts