TTORA Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I searched for this, and the only one I found was for 2005. Does anyone have any good resolutions?

I usually never bother with resolutions, but lately I was thinking about people's attitudes towards each other. For my lifetime resolution, I am going to try and watch how I react to someone, who does not know the same thing that I do.

For example, if every time I talked to an insured that knew less about insurance than I did, I acted like a total asshole...then I would be an asshole every time I picked up my phone.

Ever notice that the majority of flame wars on here start when someone asks a question, and someone who knows the answer, immediately rips into the person asking like they should have been born with that knowledge? I've seen myself do it, and I always feel stupid for it later. No one knows everything there is to know, so no one should ever be surprised that someone may not be aware of the same information that you are aware.

Anyone else?

·
Registered
155 Posts
stucktaco said:
another boise guy...hell yeah go Boise State, the real champs
Today was the first day of the spring semester. It's crazy on campus. They are holding a huge parade and autograph signing on Saturday for that Fiesta Bowl win.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Gave up beer. I don't really miss it much, which surprised me a bit. I guess when you can see yourself maybe getting in a little deeper than you would like, it is important to keep control of yourself, rather than let something or someone control you. Any resolution should be about saving/ creating some self respect for yourself. Others will appreciate that more than anything.

·
Registered
365 Posts
To get in shape

SO far doing great

I eat a lot of subway now

and work out at my buddys gym at least every other day

·
Registered
793 Posts
My resolution was not to make one.....so far so good!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts