TTORA Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ah yes this is not Matt, but his girlfriend...my name is Erin, and I finally got my 85 4runner back from being down in san luis obispo, getting a new motor.
Yesterday was the first day I actually got to drive it around, after buying it a year and a half ago. My first stick too...i'm doing it very well i might say lol.
I'm so stoked about having it finally...the only bummer is its got bad rust from sitting for 7 years by the ocean :( but with some love..and a lot of hard work, i'm gonna get this baby looking good.
For the first step so far...i ordered Durabak paint in the rough texture in black, that will at least stop the rust, and cover it up where it shows.
If anyone's got any suggestions or anything at all, i'm up for it!

·
Registered
219 Posts
ah yes this is not Matt, but his girlfriend...my name is Erin, and I finally got my 85 4runner back from being down in san luis obispo, getting a new motor.
Yesterday was the first day I actually got to drive it around, after buying it a year and a half ago. My first stick too...i'm doing it very well i might say lol.
I'm so stoked about having it finally...the only bummer is its got bad rust from sitting for 7 years by the ocean :( but with some love..and a lot of hard work, i'm gonna get this baby looking good.
For the first step so far...i ordered Durabak paint in the rough texture in black, that will at least stop the rust, and cover it up where it shows.
If anyone's got any suggestions or anything at all, i'm up for it!
if you need help learning how to drive a longer shaft stick shift....let me know

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts