TTORA Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just moved to Longmont, Co. Drive an 02 Taco ex cab, 3" lift, 305 70 r16s, BW fender flares, ARB snorkle, Rear lockrite, K&N, Turbo muffler, Allpro front bumper, Mile marker 8000. Nice Alpine in dash dvd that needs to be removed and sold (I hear that water fording and high dollar electronics don't mix I don't want to test it). Have Domello DYS sliders and Allpro diff gaurd that need to be put on, but I moved away from my shop & welder. Don't have any place to weld at the Appt. complex anyway. Someday (when I win the lottery) I'd like to SAS, marlin crawler, Supercharge, and ARB lock my truck among other lofty goals.

·
Registered
583 Posts
do you have any rubbing issues i have the same size tires just wondering if you did and how do you like your all pro bumper

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rubbing

Oh ya. They tell me all the time they don't fit. I like the bumper, but there's a few things. The bumper is very tight to the front end. When you put on a winch you have to remotely mount the relay box, and cut a small porsion of the grill out to get your fingers to the clutch. The tightness makes for a good aproach angle though. The stinger is to short to fit anything but 5" lights in the hoop. You have to figure out what your going to do with your turn signals. All in all the bumpers tough. I rolled the truck last year at a fairly good clip, and the riggidity of the bumper saved the frame.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts