TTORA Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been browsing for a while on here and forgot to introduce. Name is Keith and I traded up my DD from an 04 Frontier to the 06 Taco. Such a nice change of pace. Put some TRD Sport wheels on tonight, much better. I will get some more pics this weekend. I will be using it to tow my Jetski and car. Here are some pics from when I first got it.

And the car...

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA! :)
Nice F-bod you have there, what's under the hood?

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Nice truck, and welcome to the site! A lot of good information to be found here. Check out the Fl chapter when you get a chance. We just had a big campout in Ocala this month, and will be having another campout in January.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
382 with a little spray...

My brother goes camping in Ocala a few times a year. I will check out the FL area.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
We were 3316 Lakeview Cir, and our house looked just like yours, at least from the pictures, same color, same two trees and everything.... wierd.

Pretty random to see that on a national forum. I saw the pic and was like man that looks like our old house, then saw you were in melbourne, and I was like wtf is that our house?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am on the other side of the circle, 3376. Very weird.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
How long have you lived there? I moved to Gainesville in fall of 2003 and my mom sold the house spring of 2004. i have a red 91 Pickup that used to be there and we also had a black 4runner and a whote celica.

Hows Melbourne these days? I get down there a few times a year because my GFs family still lives there and all of my highschool friends are there. Man it is growing like crazy, the house we lived in has gone up 2.5x what we bought it for in 2000 :eek: .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have been here since '98. I have the only Z28 on the block. Melboring is Melboring. I doubt I will stick around after I finish at UCF. Unless Harris decides to really step up and offer me some real $$$$$. Melboring didn't get 2.5x better, just costs more for nothing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts