TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

my first post here, i've been posting over on Yotatech for awhile now and came across this website so I look forward to posting up here as well! I've got a 98 4 Runner so hopefully I will be accepted here! Sniff! :eek:

I've been looking to get my 4 runner lifted so I've been piecing together my lift for awhile now, after that it's to the trails for some awesome wheeling!

·
Registered
5,467 Posts
Welcome! Like Ed said, come on over to the TX boards. We've got some local events coming up soon:

December 9th = Wheelers 4 Wishes 4x4 show

January 12-14th = Lone Star Toyota Jamboree

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I've been looking there and I see yall go to spring creek alot, I'm going to have to make sure I get with yall one of these weekends and do some mudding!

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
Damn glad to have another Texan join us here!
Hope to see you at our events.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for all the welcomes! Oh Yeah, I will defintely be at some of those events (participating of course)! With all the time and money I sunk into my ride, I need to do more with it than go to work and drop the kids off at school! :D

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Def. have to go to the wheeler4wishes show on dec 9th.. Its for a great cause, alot of doorprizes, and alot of wheelers (toyota and non-toyota even some from your area) . Plus it's a great family event even Santa will be there..

Hope to see you there

1 - 10 of 10 Posts