TTORA Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fella's, new to the site but it's awsome! I own a 92 reg, cab V6 with ifs suspension and body lifts. I'm just like every other newb and wanna go SAS.
:saw:

P.S. yes I am a cop, so let the donut jokes begin, LOL :welder:

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
9,051 Posts
Donuts! Yummy...but we really want to know the secret hand shake! ;)
Welcome to TTORA!
As all newbies, check out the Newbie Tech thread and Search Button before posting, you will be surprised on how often a topic has been discussed.
Now post a pic of your ride!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TEJASYOTA said:
Donuts! Yummy...but we really want to know the secret hand shake! ;)
Welcome to TTORA!
As all newbies, check out the Newbie Tech thread and Search Button before posting, you will be surprised on how often a topic has been discussed.
Now post a pic of your ride!

No secret hand shake, you want to get on a cop's good side? Don't lie, it's like hearing a broken record of elevator music! :mad:

My truck is a total project, it's going to get the frame straightened within the next 2 weeks. Then I'll finish putting it back together and check how a newb should post pics... :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
brooksy said:
Which donut jokes .... the ones you eat or sit on :D

It is good being on the other side of the globe :bitchslap

brooksy

I'd like to here some jokes about the ones you sit on :D
Don't make me holla at my brothers down under!!!! :neener:

·
Registered
11,173 Posts
arlawdog said:
Hi fella's, new to the site but it's awsome! I own a 92 reg, cab V6 with ifs suspension and body lifts. I'm just like every other newb and wanna go SAS.
:saw:

P.S. yes I am a cop, so let the donut jokes begin, LOL :welder:
Welcome aboard, what part of the country you reside in?

Any photos of the 92 project?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Northeast Arkansas, It's at the body shop right now. When I get it back from the shop I'll get some pics. Gotta say it's nothin special to look at but it will be fun to wheel in!

I'm looking for a set of 15x10 rock crawler fake beadlock's if anyone has a set....

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
arlawdog said:
Cool, I've got some internet friends from little rock on www.nloc.net.
Have you been to the offroad park in Hot Springs?? If so, what's it like?
Yep, I've been there a few times. It's pretty awesome. Lots of different terrain, from mild to body damage to hardcore breakage. There something for everyone there. We usually spend all day there, and still don't hit all the trails we wanted to.

If you interested, some of us Arkansas folks are going to Gilmer, TX the last weekend of this month. There's a park there similar to Hot Springs called Barnwell Mtn. More info here --> http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59143

1 - 10 of 10 Posts