TTORA Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, newb from Arizona here, looking to buy a Tacoma for my next adventure. I laready have a trail rig so this will be mostly used for DD/camping/ and Sand. Figured I join up and find as much info as I can that would asist me in my search. Hoping to find a 4x4 buy the pickens seem slim so I might end up with a prerunner. Seems as though that would be a good choice as well.

·
STITCH - Come and Take it!
2019 4RUNNER TRD Off-Road
9,051 Posts
Welcome to TTORA!
Remember to review the Search Button and Newbie Tech thread to see if your question has been answered in the past.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found one

Well I found one this weekend.

The color wasn't my first choice but everything else was right, TRD, 4x4, 5-speed, the miles were right, and it apears in very good condition. This should be my "driving around" vehicle, and I am going to try my best to resist too many mods. :D

·
Registered
188 Posts
Welcome aboard. Yeah, the 4x4's are hard to come across in our part of the world. I know a guy who looked for 6 months before he found what he was looking for. I on the other hand got real lucky and looked about a week or two and found one. Pure luck of course. I walked into the dealer shortly after someone had traded one in.

·
Registered
101 Posts
hey nice truck man im also in az in mesa i bought my trd prerunner and it got smashed but when the body work is done. it will be back in action

1 - 7 of 7 Posts